1. Stay in touch
- If you are not sure what you need to do, or are a bit stuck at any of the stages, then please get in touch. You can drop us a text, call 020 8050 5679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are particularly happy to chat about who to put as your references if you are unsure.
- At any point you can text APPLICATION STATUS to 07492888510 and we’ll let you know what your status is and if there is anything you still need to do.
2. Get ahead
- Fill in your References & Preferences before you attend Boot Camp, or during the time we allow at the end of the session. This means we can start contacting your references the day after you attend!
- Take your time on your CV questions during the online course. This means you won’t need to spend time editing if it is rushed or full of errors.
3. Prepare your references
- This is a big one, and can be the stage where we see the most delays.
- Drop your references a text or email to let them know Koru Kids will be contacting them, and explain about the job you have applied for.
- Here is a sample message you could copy and paste!
- Thanks so much for being my reference. I’ve applied to be an after school nanny with Koru Kids. They will be contacting you via text or email in the next few days. I’d love to start working with a family soon, so would be grateful if could complete the reference as quickly as possible. It will only take a few minutes of your time!