Find a great local nanny share
For many families, a nanny share is the perfect childcare solution.
- Nanny shares are really social as the children are looked after together
- Nanny shares are great if you have a long working day
- The children's activities are personalised and they get to spend lots of time out and about
- There are far fewer problems of sickness, as children pick up less and can get looked after when sick
- It can be a bit more expensive than nursery, but is usually over 30% cheaper than a sole care nanny (see below)
If you'd like to find out about families near you, tell us what you are looking for by clicking the button below. There are no upfront fees and you don't commit to anything at this stage.
Are there families near me?
Check our map to see how many families are registered in your area. We'll then help select the best matches for you when you register.
How much does a Koru Kids Nanny Share cost?
The cost of a nanny share depends on the number of days you need the nanny and the nannies hourly rate. As a guide, joining a top quality nanny share costs approximately £1800 - £2100 per month based on a 5 day week. This includes all tax, pension, national insurance payments and Koru Kids' fee. You can find out more about pricing here.
What happens when I register?
Once we've received your details we will check our database for the best matches for you. We'll then work with you to select the best families and nannies for you to meet. There's no obligation, although we do ask that you think carefully before meeting a family to respect their time.
Are there any upfront fees?
No, you won't pay a penny until the nanny share starts. We charge a monthly service fee instead of any upfront fees. This means we only get paid if the nanny share is a success.
How does Koru Kids help?
Koru Kids is with you every step of the way. We'll help find you a great nanny share match and then take care of all the admin for you. This includes drafting contracts, setting up payroll, paying your nanny, and paying HMRC. We're also always available if you need any advice or support throughout the nanny share.