Your Koru Kids CV will be a family's first impression of you, so take your time on these questions.
Here are our top tips when answering the CV questions:
- Spelling. Always double check your spelling!
- Capitals. Make sure you capitalise the start of sentences and proper nouns, like the name of a school or university. Never use a little i – always use I.
- Enough punctuation. Read your answer out loud and you will hear when sentences are too long, or you have forgotten to add a full stop. If in doubt, stick to short sentences.
- Aim for at least 3 sentences per question.
- Talk about what you did in the past, what you’re doing at the moment, and what you hope to be doing in the future.