Terms and Conditions
Koru Kids Gratitude Journal Giveaway
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. A user must follow @korukidsofficial, then they must like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments of the post which will equate to one (1) entry. Every subsequent tag of a friend in the comments of the post will count as a further entry, to which there is no limit.
- Promotion commences at the date the competition is first published on our Instagram feed and entries close on Wednesday 27 January 2021, 18:00 hours.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram DM. If the winner does not respond within 7 working days Koru Kids retains the right to choose a new winner.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (Koru Kids) and not to Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on Instagram. This will include announcing the handle of the winner on Instagram.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value in the United Kingdom as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.