You've spent a few years working in a nursery, and you know what you're doing. Perhaps you’ve picked up some qualifications along the way.
Now is it time for a change of scenery?
Ever thought about becoming a nanny?
- Work with babies and young children in a family environment
- Do something different every single day
- No more nursery paperwork
- Enjoy a substantial payrise
Koru Kids offers full training and support for experienced nursery workers to become nannies. The course isn't long, and afterwards we'll help you find your first job as a nanny.
Nannying is a great career path, and Koru Kids helps you get on it.
To find out more, you can
- Watch the short video below to meet our Founder, Rachel
- For much more in depth info, check out our webinar (a 'webinar' is just a fancy name for an online info session!)
- If you still have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Our next 'Nursery to Nanny' course will be held on 14 and 15 October, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in our offices near Old St in central London. It is free to attend if your application is accepted.