First off, we are not anti-recruiter. Far from it. We are, however, keen to avoid getting bombarded with unnecessary calls and emails. If you are good at your job, we would like to work with you. To make your and our lives a lot easier please take note of the below – it's everything you need to know about working with us.
- Under no circumstances are you to call us without prior arrangement.
- All tech roles are advertised on our jobs page.
- Only submit candidates via the application form.1
- Include a CV, full name and salary expectation for all candidates.
Our promise to you:
- We will get in touch with you if we are interested in your candidate.
- If we think you've done a good job understanding our requirements, we will endeavour to provide you with feedback.
- We will decide if a candidate is in the price range.
- We don't prejudice a candidate on the basis that they have come via a recruiter.
If we are interested in candidates that you submit, you will need to enter into Koru Kids' recruiter terms. We will provide you with a copy of these terms when we start the conversation. If you are unable to work in this way then please don't submit candidates.
In short, our terms are:
- We pay 15% Y1 basic salary.
- We pay within 30 days of invoice, not to be issued before a contract is signed.
- If the candidate leaves within 30 days, we pay 25% fee.
- If the candidate leaves after 30 days but before 60 days, you refund us 50% fee.
- If the candidate leaves after 60 days but before 90 days, you refund us 25% fee.
You might be thinking by now that we must be a pain to work with. It’s not that bad. After Shutl2, we’re probably going to be your easiest client: we make decisions quickly and pay on time. Life could be so easy.
1. Just use your own email/phone instead of the candidate's. We need their name to determine if they have already applied for a role. If you are sending multiple candidates, you must do so one at a time. Use the cover letter field to provide extra info. Use any value for the "What will it be like for us to work with you?" question.
2. Lovingly remixed from Shutl.