- Entry is open to users of Koru Kids only.
- A user must update their photo according to the guidance provided as part of the competition email. A user who updates their photo according to the guidance given will be automatically entered into the competition.
- Promotion commences at the date you receive an email with a prompt to update your profile photo and entries close on Monday 11th January, 9.00 am. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of Monday 11th January, 9.00 am, who has fulfilled the criteria in clause 2 above.
- The winner will be notified via email. If the winner does not respond within 7 working days Koru Kids retains the right to choose a new winner.
- Koru Kids Ltd (the “Promoter”) is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value in the United Kingdom as provided by the supplier. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter's decision regarding the winner is final and binding.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The prize consists of the following: Amazon E-Gift Card £50