"Here is a job that I'm qualified to do and that I could enjoy. The hours suit me too! I had worked in a primary school and previously brought up my children and cared for my grandsons. Koru Kids arranged introductions to families for me to choose from. Now I've started we are getting along really well, and I'm even learning about horses!" Mum of three, Grandma of two, Koru Kids nanny
- So far Koru Kids have helped over 1000 families with their childcare
- We've also trained over 2500 fantastic nannies
- Read their happy testimonials here
What we're looking for
We want people who have experience raising their own children or grandchildren. The role is perfect if you've got teenage or older children and are looking for afternoon work. We welcome applications from people aged 40 and over. Even better if you have experience working in a school or nursery, but not required.
About the role
We have roles available across London, and we'll match you with a local family – usually within 15 minutes travel time. You'll collect the children from school, help them with homework, give them food and do activities with them until their parents get home.
The role is part-time, usually 3-5 afternoons and typically 9-15 hours a week. There may be potential for extra hours such as evening babysitting or morning drop-offs.
You’ll get £9 per hour.
Why you should apply
- It's rewarding: you'll play a really important part in helping a local working family, and you’ll form close bonds with children
- It's local: we'll only match you with local families
- It fits around your life: keep your mornings, evenings and weekends free
How we support you
You’ll receive training before you start, including our two hour 'nanny bootcamp', plus a paediatric First Aid course. We'll also pay for and process an enhanced DBS check for you if you don't already have one.
Please feel free to give one of our team a call on 0208 050 5678 if you have any questions.