Before we can begin processing a DBS check, we need to check three identifying documents via video call.
What you need to do if you are a nanny:
- Book a video call slot to show us your documents – you’ll get an email with the link. You should select the earliest slot you can make.
- Make sure you read through the guidance about what documents you need to provide and prepare your documents for the call.
- We’ll confirm on the video call if your documents are correct, and if not give you advice about your next steps.
- Once we’ve seen three correct documents we will start processing your DBS.
- You’ll then need to bring the same three documents with you to your first shift to present to the family.
What you need to do if you are a family:
- Koru Kids will start processing your nanny’s DBS after we check their documents via video call.
- We’ll then send you an email to let you know what documents they have provided.
- Your nanny will present these documents at their first shift.