Become an after school nanny and earn around your schedule looking after local kids
Hours that suit you
Fit this job around your existing commitments by matching with a family who needs the same days as you want to work.
Get up to £600* a month
You'll get £9.20 p/h (if you're over 25) so it's great for topping up your bank balance.
Work close to home
We'll match you to a nearby local family, so there won't be a long or difficult commute.
Local families are looking for help
Thousands of London families are looking for local people from the community to help look after their children after school. Collecting the kids from school around 3pm, you'll take them back to their house to play with them and help with homework until the parents can make it home from work.
Free training provided
We've built an online training course to help you learn what the Koru Kids standard of care is, and we run free first aid sessions too.
Join a real community
We've trained over 4,000 nannies in London who share tips, and help each other out.
A genuinely fun job
Getting to look after children makes this such a fun and rewarding job, and no two days are ever the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where will I work? You'll pick up the kids from school and take them back to their family's house.
- Can I bring my kids? Unfortunately we don't have roles where you can bring your children with you.
- Do I change hours each week? No, once you're matched with a family who need the same days and hours as you, you'll work the same arrangement each week.
- Does this job affect benefits? Our roles are less than 15 hours per week and so do not usually affect any benefits you receive. Please check with the relevant authority to confirm your specific circumstances.
How to get a job with Koru Kids
- Fill in our simple application form, it only takes 3 minutes
- You'll be sent a link to our online training course, this normally take about 90 minutes to complete
- We'll do some background checks, whilst you build a profile on our platform
- We'll introduce you to local families, and you'll meet up to get to know the children and parents
* The top 10% of our nannies get £589 per month on average