How much does an after school nanny cost?
The after school service costs £12 per hour per family (not per child) and nothing more!
There are no registration fees, finders’ fees, or any other hidden fees.
This cost covers your nanny’s pay plus:
Can I use childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare?
- Unfortunately, neither tax-free childcare nor childcare vouchers can be used with this service as our students are not Ofsted registered.
- Because our nannies are students and not professional nannies the cost of getting them Ofstead registered usually outweighs the savings you would make from paying via childcare vouchers and tax free childcare
How does payment work? Do I pay the nanny or Koru Kids?
- The payment is made monthly to Koru Kids using our direct debit payment service GoCardless
- The nanny keeps a record of the hours they have worked (including any babysitting or holiday care) and tells us at the end of month
- We check these back with you and you are direct debited between 12th-15th of the following month
Do I have to pay the nanny all year around?
No, you can just employ the nanny for the weeks that you need (e.g. term time).
Is there a minimum or maximum number of hours per week the students can do?
We do ask that parents offer a minimum of 9 hours per week (e.g. 3 afternoons) during term time, to ensure enough hours for the students.
There’s no maximum. Students’ schedules differ—some can do all five afternoons each week, others less.