After school nanny shares can be brilliant for kids, parents and nannies alike. Kids get to play with a friend. Parents save money by sharing the cost of the nanny. And nannies get paid more per hour. It's a true win-win-win for everyone.
Introducing after school nanny share…
In 2019, we continue elevating the childcare standards.
We've set out to make having an after school nanny feasible for more families and to support nannies by increasing their rate of pay. Plus, we want more children to benefit from spending their time after school in a more calm environment while still socialising with other kids with similar age. It's a true win-win-win scenario.
Haven’t signed up for an after school nanny share yet?
Here's how it works
A nanny share is where two families employ the same nanny to help with their childcare. The nanny generally looks after both families' children at the same time, but can also include hours with just one family's children This means parents can save up to a massive 30% on their childcare bill. Here's the breakdown:
- For hours where the nanny looks after both families’ children (shared care hours), the cost for each family is £9 per hour.
- For any hours where the nanny looks after only one family’s children (sole care hours), the cost is £13 per hour.
You can learn all about after school nanny share here.
How to start a nanny share
- Start by signing up here (it takes 3 minutes)
- Look for a family who can join you (here's how you can do it)
- We'll find you a great nanny and deal with all of the admin for you
We love chatting with parents, so if you'd like to find out more after school nanny share or any of our services, you can chat with us on 020 8050 5678 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.